Скачать бесплатные шаблоны Joomla

UDC: 681.1:004                  https://doi.org/10.62965/tnu.sns.2024.1.2             Download article

Saidzoda I., Komiliyon  F.

Tajik National University

On the basis of a mathematical model of the impact of infectious diseases and pests on the development of bee colony individuals, a computer model of the activity of a bee colony has been developed – a tool for research, management and forecasting, which is based on a computer program created in the object-oriented programming language C ++ Builder XE7.

With the help of a computer model, the values ​​of the variables of the system of nonlinear ordinary differential equations with initial conditions were calculated by the Runge-Kutt method of the fourth order. Identification and verification of the value of the coefficients of the computer model were carried out according to the experimental data of 2017, which were obtained when testing bee colonies of the Carpathian and Buckfast breeds in different regions of northern Tajikistan. Comparison of experimental and model results in order to verify the correctness and stability of the developed program showed that the computer model can correctly reflect the dynamics of the number of individuals of each stage of the life of a bee colony according to the distribution of bees by sex and the impact of infectious diseases and pests.

Keywords: computer model, bee colony, sexual characteristics, life stage, influence of infectious diseases, influence of pest organisms, system of nonlinear ordinary differential equations, computer programming, Runge-Kutt method, population dynamics, identification, verification, experiment, result.

REVIEWER: Kosimov I.L., Candidate of Technical Sciences

Information about the authors

Saidzoda Isroil Mahmad-Tajik National University,

Candidate of Technical Sciences, Head of the Informatics Department. 

Address: 734025, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, Rudaki Avenue, 17.

Phone: (+992) 904485555.

E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.,

Komiliyon Fayzali Saʹdullo-Tajik National University,

Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor of the Informatics Department.

Address 734025, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, Rudaki Avenue, 17.

Phone:  (+992) 988685014. 

E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

REFERENCES

1. Zemskova, N. E. Population size of honey bees in the Samara region [Text] / N. E. Zemskova, V.N. Satarov, V.R. Tuktarov // Beekeeping. – 2014. – No. 8. – Pp. 12-22.
  2. Kamenkov, V.P. Bees and ecology [Text] / V.P. Kamenkov // Materials of the 5th international scientific and practical conference and coordination meeting on beekeeping. – M.: Rybnoye, 2004. – Pp. 183-184.
  3. Komiliyan, F. S. Mathematical modeling of life stages of the bee family population [Text] / F.S. Komiliyan, I.M. Saidzoda // Message of the Bakhtar State University named after Nasir Khusrav. – 2022. – No. 2-1 (96). – Pp. 5-14.
  4. Komiliyan, F. S. Mathematical analysis of the model of life stages of the bee family according to sexual characteristics [Text] / F.S. Komiliyan, I.M. Saidzoda // Message from the National University of Tajikistan. Department of Natural Sciences. - 2022. - No. 3. – Pp. 20-35.
  5. Kudryakov, A.V. A simple model of the functional-age composition of bee colonies and some of its applications [Text] / A.V. Kudryakov // News of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. – 2006. – T. 8. – No. 2. – Pp.556-563.
  6. Lavrekhin, F.A. Biology of the honey bee [Text] / F.A. Lavrekhin, S.V. Pankova. – M.: Kolos, 1983. – 303 p.
  7. Menshutkin, V.V. The art of modeling (ecology, physiology, evolution) [Text] / V.V. Menshutkin. – St. Petersburg: “Petrozavodsk” - 2010 – P. 416.
  8. Runge-Kutta method [Electronic resource] http://korablik280.ru/ya-polonskijj/metod-runge-pryamye-metody-runge-kutta/ (Date of access: 11/12/21).
  9. Petrovets, V.R. Economic and mathematical model of keeping two bee colonies in an innovative two-block hive with a combined technological partition [Text] / V.R. Petrovets, T.L. Khromenkova, L.A. Shershneva, A.N. Shershnev // News of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Agrarian series. – 2021. – T. 59. – No. 1. – Pp.103-110.
  10. Rybochkin, A.F. Control and management of the life activity of bee colonies: diss... doc. Sciences [Text] / A.F. Rybochkin. – Moscow, 2004. – P.
  11. Saidzoda, I. M. Computer modeling of bee family population dynamics / I.M. Saidzoda // DDT polytechnic message named after M. Osimi. Department of intelligence, innovation, investment. - 2022. - No. 2 (58). – Pp. 21-27.
  12. Saidzoda, I.M. Computer modeling of the population of a honey bee colony using the Runge-Kutta method [Text] / I.M. Saidzoda, F.S. Komilien // Bulletin of the Tajik National University. Natural Sciences Series. – 2022. – No. 2. – Pp. 26-42.
  13. Saidzoda, I. M. Factors affecting the development of the bee family / I.M. Saidzoda // Message of the Bakhtar State University named after Nasir Khusrav. Department of Natural Sciences. – 2022. – No. 2/3 (102). - S. 78-85.
  14. Saidzoda, I.M. Mathematical and computer modeling technologies of bee family population / I. M. Saidzoda. - Dushanbe: Nushbod, 2023. - 100 p. – EDN EFDXBL.
  15. Sokolov, S. V. Models of population dynamics. Textbook [Text] S.V. Sokolov / St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”, 2018. – P. 61.
  16. Tolchinsky, S.P. Families should be strong all year round [Text] / S.P. Tolchinsky // Beekeeping. – 1938. – No. 4. – Pp. 30-31.
  17. Chudinov, V.V. Mathematical model of the dynamics of development of a Varroa mite colony [Text] / V.V. Chudinov, N.D. Morozkin, N. I. Bikunina // Bulletin of the Bashkir University. – 2012. – T. 17. – No. 1 (1). – Pp. 428-435.
  18. Sharipov, A. R. Biological and economic characteristics of bee breeds in the conditions of northern Tajikistan: diss... nomz. agricultural sciences. [Text] / A.R. Sharipov. - Dushanbe, 2019. – P.
  19. Antonov V. First integrals of the May Leonard asymmetric system / V Antonov, Fernandes, V.G. Romanovski,  N. L. Shcheglova // Mathematics. 2019, Vol. 7, No. 3.  - P. 292. — DOI:10.3390/math7030292.
  20. Barab´as G. J.; The effect of intra-and interspecific competition on coexistence in multispecies communities / J. Barab´as, M. Michalska-Smith, S. Allesina, // The American Naturalist. 2016, Vol. 188, No. 1. – Pp. E1–E12. — DOI: 10.1086/686901.
  21. Danilov G. V., Sravnitelnyj analiz statisticheskihmetodov klassifikacii nauchnyh publikacij v oblasti [Comparative analysis of statistical methods of scientificpublications classification in medicine] / V. Danilov, V. V. Zhukov, A. S. Kulikov, E. S. Makashova, N. A. Mitin, Yu.N. Orlov // Computer research and modelling. 2020, Vol. 12, No. 4. – Pp. 921–933.  
  22. Frisman E. Ya. Osnovnyye napravleniya i obzor sovremennogo sostoyaniya issledovaniy dinamiki strukturirovannykh i vzaimodeystvuyushchikh populyatsiy [The key approaches and review of current researches on dynamics of structured and interacting populations] / Ya. Frisman, M. P. Kulakov, O. L. Revutskaya, O. L. Zhdanova, G. P. Neverova // Computer Research and Modeling. 2019, Vol.11, No. 1, P. 119–151. — DOI: 10.20537/2076-7633-2019-11-1-119-151 (inRussian).
  23. Schmickl Т. How honeybees (Apis Mellifera L.) / Т. Schmickl, K. Crailsheim // change their
  24. Vasilyeva O. Competition of three species in an advective environment. / Vasilyeva, F. Lutscher // Nonlinea analysis: real world applications.  2012, Vol. 13, No. 4. – Pp.1730–1748, DOI:10.1016/j. nonrwa. 2011.12.004.
  25. Sumpter D.J.T.; Pratt S.C. A modeling framework for understanding social
  26. Yudovich V.I. Bifurcations under perturbations violating cosymmetry /I. Yudovich // Doklady Physics. 2004, Vol. 49, No. 9. – Pp. 522–526.

Article received: 03.10.2023

Approved after review: 13.11.2023

Accepted for publication: 08.01.2024

© ALLROUNDER