Шаблоны для Joomla 3 здесь

UDC: 538.9        https://doi.org/10.62965/tnu.sns.2024.1.8

Nizomov Z., Turakhasanov I.T., Saidzoda R.Kh.

Tajik National University

Tajik Technical University named after M.S. Osimi

The influence of the diameter of cylindrical samples from various grades of technical aluminum (A0, A5, A6), aviation AB98 and high-purity aluminum A5N on their characteristic cooling times and rates, as well as on heat transfer processes in a wide temperature range, was studied. It was revealed that cooling of the samples occurs due to convective heat transfer and radiation, which have characteristic times.

An assessment of the magnitude of characteristic cooling times due to convective heat transfer and radiation has been carried out. It is shown that the characteristic cooling time due to radiation is less than the characteristic cooling time due to convection. Using experimental data on the cooling rate of the studied samples and theoretically calculated values of their heat capacity according to the Neumann-Kopp rule, heat transfer coefficients for the processes of convective heat transfer and radiation depending on temperature were determined. It has been established that with increasing temperature, the contribution of radiation to the total heat transfer coefficient increases, and the coefficient of convective heat transfer with increasing temperature first increases, then after passing a maximum it decreases. The contribution to the overall heat transfer coefficient from radiation is noticeable at high temperatures. It was revealed that the characteristic cooling times due to radiation and convection increase nonlinearly with increasing sample diameter (V/S). This dependence is explained by a decrease in the heat transfer coefficient with increasing sample diameter. Compared with the patterns of influence of sample size on the thermophysical properties of spherical samples. It was revealed that spherical samples cool faster than cylindrical samples of the same mass, and the heat transfer coefficients are higher.

Key words: aluminum of various grades, cooling, convection, thermal radiation, size effect, temperature dependence.

Information about the authors

Nizomov Ziyovuddin - Tajik National University,

Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor, Leading Researcher of the Research Institute.

Address: 734025, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, Rudaki Street 17.

Phone: (+992) 933 00 20 15. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Turahasanov Isfandiyor Turahasanovich– Tajik Technical University named after M.S. Osimi,

Senior lecturer of the Department of theoretical foundations of radio and electrical ingineering.

Address: 734042, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, academician Rajabovs street 10.

Phone: (+992) 93 528 10 01. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Saidzoda Rahim Hamro - Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi,

Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor.

Address:  734042, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, academician Rajabovs street 10.

Phone (+992) 981010072. E-mail: rahsai @mail.ru

REVIEWER: Abdulloev H.M., Doctor physical and mathematical sciences, Professor

REFERENCES

1. Makarov G.S. Trends in the use of products made from aluminum and its alloys in Russia / G.S. Makarov // Non-ferrous metals, 2007. - №5. – Pp. 82-89.
  2. Borisoglebsky Yu.V., Aluminum metallurgy / Yu.V. Borisoglebsky, G.V. Galevsky // and others - Novosibirsk, “Science”. Siberian publishing company RAS, 1999.
  3. Beletsky V.M., Aluminum alloys (Composition, properties, technology, and application). Directory. Ed. I.N. Fridlander / V.M. Beletsky, G.N. Krivov // Kyiv: KOMINTEKH, 2005. – 365 p.
  4. Fridlyander, I.N. Selected works: creation, research and application of aluminum alloys / I.N. Fridlyander // - M.: Nauka, 2009. – 400 p.
  5. Pisarenko G.S. Selected works / Rep. ed. V.T. Troshchenko.- Kyiv: Nauk. / G.S. Pisarenko // Dumka, 2010. – 728 p.
  6. Pisarenko G.S., Strizhalo V.A. Experimental methods in the mechanics of deformable solids. - Kyiv: Nauk / G.S. Pisarenko, V.A. Strizhalo // Dumka, 2018. – 264 p.
  7. Presnyakova A.A., Localization of plastic deformation and nonequilibrium structural-deformation transformations - Selected works of prof / A.A. Presnyakova // Almaty, 2004. – 271 p.
  8. Gulov B.N., Thermophysical properties of aluminum of grade A5N and its alloys doped with silicon, copper and rate-earth metals. – Metallfiz / B.N. Gulov, Z. Nizomov, F.S. Tabarov // Noveishie Tekhnol., 2021. V. 43. – P. 1553–1562. DOI: 10.115407 /mfint.43.11.1553.
  9. Nizomov Z., Heat capacity of high purity aluminum and its alloys / Z. Nizomov, R.Kh. Saidov, B.N. Gulov // LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2012. – 96 p.
  10. Nizomov Z., Thermophysical properties of aluminum of different purity. -Scientific research of the SCO countries: synergy and integration- International Conference / Z. Nizomov, F.M. Mirzoev // Beijing, China, 2019. – Pp. 213-223.
  11. Nizomov Z., Thermal Properties of Zn5Al and Zn55Al Alloys with II Group Elements. -Key Engineering Materials / Z. Nizomov, Z.I. Avezov, R.H. Saidov, F.M. Mirzoev, M.B. Akramov // Nrans Tech Publications Ltd, Suitzerland. 2022. Vol. 909. – Pp. 76-84. doi:10.4028/p-81t2vt.
  12. Nizomov Z., Thermophysical properties of Zn5Al, Zn55Al alloys alloyed with rare earth metals / Z. Nizomov, R.Kh. Saidov, J.G. Sharipov, B.N. Gulov // Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, 2015. - T.58. - No. 10. – Pp. 916-921.
  13. Nizomov Z., Measurement of the specific heat capacity of solids by the cooling method / Z. Nizomov, B.N. Gulov, R.Kh. Saidov, Z. Avezov // Bulletin of the National University, 2010. Vol. 3 (59). – Pp.136-141.
  14. Nizomov Z., Research of thermophy-sical properties of metals and alloys by cooling method / Z. Nizomov, B.N. Gulov, Z.I. Аvezov, J.G. Sharipov // Proceeding of the international symposium on innovative development of science. - Dushanbe, 2020. – Pp. 115-116.   
  15. Turakhasanov I.T., Effect of A5N Cylindrical Aluminum Specimens on the Cooling Kinetics / I.T. Turakhasanov, Z. Nizomov, D. Nematov // TRENDS IN SCIENCES, 2022; 19(24):3536. Веб-сайт: https://www.preprints.org /manuscript /202211.0390/v.1..-https//doi.org/10.48048 tis.2022.3536. - Pp. 1-11.
  16. Turakhasanov I.T., Effect of the size of AV 98 aluminum cylindrical specimens of the cooling kinetics. - “Science and technologies” IV International Scientific and Practical conference / I.T. Turakhasanov, Z. Nizomov, Sh. S. Sodatdinov, F.M. Mirzoev // Materials. Endless light in science, 2022, 15-16 may. – Pp.113-119. DOI -10.24412/2709-1201-2022-123-129.
  17. Nizomov Z., The influence of the size of aluminum samples on the kinetics of their cooling and heat transfer processes / Z. Nizomov, I.T. Turakhasanov, M.R. Fayzieva // Bulletin of the Tajik National University. Series of Natural Sciences, 2022. No. 1. – Pp.165-177.
  18. Fedorov R.M. Thermodynamics and heat transfer / edited by R.M. Fedorov // – M.: Publishing house APR, 2012. – 328 p.
  19. Sparrow E.M., Heat transfer by radiation. L / E.M. Sparrow, R.D. Sess // “Energy”, 1971.
  20. Blokh A.G., Heat transfer by radiation: Handbook / A.G. Blokh, Yu.A. Zhuravlev, L.N. Ryzhkov // - M.: Energoatomizdat, 1991. – 432 p.
  21. Mikheev M.A., Basics of Heat Transfer / M.A. Mikheev, I.M. Mikheeva // M.: Bastet, 2010. – 342 p.
  22. Dulnev G. N. Theory of heat and mass transfer / G. N. Dulnev // – St. Petersburg: NRU ITMO, 2012. – 195 p.
  23. Lykov A.V. Heat and mass transfer: / A.V. Lykov // Handbook. M.: Energy, 1978. – 480 p.
  24. Rubtsov N.A. Heat transfer by radiation in continuous media / N.A. Rubtsov // Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1984. – 277 p.
  25. Sheindlin A.E., Radiating properties of solid materials: a reference book / under the general. ed. A.E. Sheindlin // Energy, 1974. – 472 p.
  26. Nizomov Z., Temperature dependence of heat capacity and thermodynamic functions of aluminum, iron, silicon, zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese and titanium / Z. Nizomov, F.M. Mirzoev // Bulletin of the Tajik National University. Series of Natural Sciences, 2019. - No. 1. – Pp. 122-128.
  27. Nizomov Z., Assessment of the contribution of thermal radiation and convective heat transfer to the heat transfer coefficient of aluminum of various purities with natural air heat removal / Z. Nizomov, F.M. Mirzoev, B.N. Gulov // Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, 2017.-T.60. - No. 11-12. – Pp. 575-582.
  28. Nizomov Z., Estimation of the contribution of heat radiation and convective heat exchange for aluminum of various degrees of purity with natural air heat discharge. -International Scientific-practical journal / Z. Nizomov, F.M. Mirzoev, Z.I. Avezov, I.T. Turakhasanov // Endless light in science, 2022, 15-16 April. – Pp. 131-140. DOI 10.24412/2709-1201-2022-1-29-38. 

Article received 28.08.2023

Approved after review 11.10.2023

Accepted for publication 25.12.2023

© ALLROUNDER