Joomla шаблоны бесплатно http://joomla3x.ru

UDC: 538.9         https://doi.org/10.62965/tnu.sns.2024.1.10

Sharipov J., Nizomov Z., Saidzoda R.

Tajik National University

The paper presents the results of a study of the thermophysical properties of Zn55Al alloy doped with scandium, yttrium, cerium, praseodymium, neodymium and europium in a wide temperature range. It was established that in all studied samples anomalous cooling associated with a first-order phase transition is observed. It is assumed that the two observed cooling processes of the alloy are associated with radiative and convective heat transfer.

It was revealed that the radiation process ends quickly and the sample is subsequently cooled only due to convective heat exchange with the environment. Using data on the temperature dependence of the heat capacity of aluminum and zinc, the temperature dependences of the heat capacity of the Zn55Al alloy and its heat transfer coefficient were calculated using the Neumann- Kopp rule . The results obtained show that the temperature dependence of the heat capacity is described by the polynomial С(Т)=a + b T + c T2 + d T3. It has been shown that the heat capacity of alloyed alloys is less than that of the original alloy and increases with increasing temperature, and changes differently with increasing concentration of the alloyed metal. For Zn55Al alloys alloyed with europium, cerium and neodymium, the heat capacity decreases with increasing concentration, and for alloys alloyed with praseodymium and scandium it increases. The phase transition process is observed in the Zn55Al alloy and becomes more pronounced upon alloying, which is explained by the process of monotectoid transformation α1→α2+β at a temperature of 529 K. It is shown that the results obtained are consistent with the zinc-aluminum phase diagram.

Key words: alloy, cooling, rare earth metals, alloying, thermophysical properties, temperature dependence, phase transition.

Information about the authors

Sharipov Jurabek Gulovich - Tajik National University,

Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Meteorology and Climatology.

Address: 734025, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, Rudaki Avenue 17.

Phone: (+992) 935220076. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Nizomov Ziyovuddin - Tajik National University,

Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor, Leading Researcher of the Research Institute.

Address: 734025, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, Rudaki Avenue 17. Phone: (+992) 933 00 20 15. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Saidzoda Rahim Hamro - Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi,

Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor

Address: 73404210, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan,Rajabov Academicians Str.

Phone (+992) 981010072. E-mail: rahsai @mail.ru

REVIEWER: Abdulloev H.M., Doctor Physical and mathematical sciences, Professor

REFERENCES

1. Beletsky V.M., Aluminum alloys (Composition, properties, technology, application). Directory. Ed. I.N. Fridlander / V.M. Beletsky, G.N. Krivov // - Kyiv: KOMINTEKH, 2005. – 365 p.
  2. Fridlyander I.N. Selected works: creation, research and application of aluminum alloys / I.N. Fridlyander // - M.: Nauka, 2009. – 400 p.
  3. Leontyeva A.I., Scientific fundamentals of 21st century technologies / Under general. r unit A.I. Leontyeva, N.N. Pilyugina, Yu.V. Polezhaeva, V.M. Polyaeva // - M.: UNPC «Energomash ", 2000. – 136 p.
  4. Semenova I.V., Corrosion and corrosion protection / Semenova I.V., Florianovich G.M., Khoroshilov A.V. // - M.: FIZMATLIT, 2002. - 336 p.
  5. Rajappa SK, Venkatesha TV Chemical treatment of zinc surface and its corrosion inhibition studies. – Praveen / SK. Rajappa // Bulletin of Materials Science. - 2008.V. 31. No. 1. – Pp. 37-41.
  6. Makarov G.S. Trends in the use of products made from aluminum and its alloys in Russia / G.S. Makarov // Non-ferrous metals, 2007.-№5. – Pp.82-89.
  7. Kechin V.A., Zinc alloys / V.A. Kechin, E.Ya. Lyublinsky // - M.: Metallurgy, 1986. – 247 p.
  8. Shluger M.A., Efimov Corrosion and protection of metals / Shluger M.A., F.F. Azhogin, E.A. // - M.: Metallurgy, 1981. – 216 p.
  9. Sinyavsky V.S., Corrosion and protection of aluminum alloys / V.S., Sinyavsky, V.D. Volkov, V.D. Kalinin // M.: Metallurgy, 1986. – 640 p.
  10. Postnikov N.S. Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloys / N.S. Postnikov // - M.: Metallurgy, 1976. – 301 p.
  11. Obidov Z. R., Influence of the pH of the medium on the anodic behavior of scandium - doped Zn55Al alloy / Z. R. Obidov, A.V. Amonova, I. N. Ganiev // Russian Journal of Non - Ferrous Metals. -2013. - Vol. 54.- No. 3. – Pp.234-238.
  12. Alikhanova S.D., Oxidation kinetics of Zn5Al and Zn55Al alloys doped with neodymium / S.D. Alikhanova, I.N. Ganiev, Z.R. Obidov // News of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan. - 2012. - No. 3(48). – Pp.92-97.
  13. Obidov Z.R., Effect of scandium doping on the oxidation resistance of Zn5Al and Zn55Al alloys / Z.R. Obidov, A.V. Amonova, I.N. Ganiev // Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A. -2013. -Vol. 87. - No. 4. – Pp.702-703.
  14. Obidov Z.R., Oxidation kinetics of Zn5Al and Zn55Al alloys doped with scandium / / Z.R. Obidov, A.V. Amonova, I.N. Ganiev // Journal of Physical Chemistry, 2013, Vol. 87, №10. – Pp.717-719.
  15. Obidov Z.R., Influence of pH on the anodic behavior of Zn55Al alloy doped with scandium / Z.R. Obidov, A.V. Amonova, I.N. Ganiev // News of universities. Non-ferrous metallurgy, 2013, No. 2. – Pp.247-254.
  16. Nizomov Z., Small patent of the Republic of Tajikistan No. T1510, MPKS01K17/08. Installation for measuring the heat capacity of solids / Z. Nizomov; applicant and patent holder: Z. Nizomov, B. Gulov, R. Saidov, Z.R. Obidov, F. Mirzoev, Z. Avezov, N. Ibrokhimov // No. 1100659; stated _ 03.10.11; publ. 04/12/12, Bulletin. 72, 2012. – 3 p.
  17. Nizomov Z., Measurement of the specific heat capacity of solids by the cooling method / Z. Nizomov, B.N. Gulov, R.Kh. Saidov, Z. Avezov // Bulletin of the National University, 2010. Vol. 3 (59). – Pp.136-141.
  18. Nizomov Z., Research of thermophysical properties of metals and alloys by cooling method / Z. Nizomov, BN. Gulov, ZI. Аvezov, J. G. Sharipov // Proceeding of the international symposium on innovative development of science. - Dushanbe, 2020. – Pp.115-116.
  19. Gulov BN, Tabarov FS Thermophysical properties of aluminum of grade A5N and its alloys doped with silicon, copper and rate-earth metals / BN. Gulov, Z. Nizomov // Metallfiz. Noveishie Tekhnol., 2021. V. 43. – Pp.1553–1562. DOI: 10.115407/mfint.43.11.1553.
  20. Nizomov Z., Heat capacity of high purity aluminum and its alloys / Z., Nizomov, R.Kh. Saidov, B.N. Gulov // LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2012. – 96 p.
  21. Nizomov Z., Temperature dependence of heat capacity and thermodynamic functions of aluminum, iron, silicon, zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese and titanium / Z. Nizomov, F.M. Mirzoev // Bulletin of the Tajik National University. Series of Natural Sciences, 2019. - No. 1. – Pp.122-128.
  22. Thermophysical properties of materials for nuclear engineering: a tutorial and collection of data. IAEA, Vienna, 2008. – 200 p. IAEA-THPH ISBN 978 - 92 - 0 - 106508 - 7
  23. Thermodynamic properties of individual substances, vol. III. Elements B, Al, Ga, In, TI, Be, Mg, Ca, Sr, Ba and their compounds. Book 1. Calculation of thermodynamic properties. – M.: Nauka, 1981. – 472 p.
  24. Lifshits B.G., Physical properties of metals and alloys / B.G. Lifshits, V.S. Kraposhin, Ya.L. Linetsky // M.: Metallurgy, 1980. – 320 p.
  25. Zinoviev V.E. Thermophysical properties of metals at high temperatures / V.E. Zinoviev // - M.: Metallurgy, 1989. – 384 p.
  26. Grigorieva I.S., Physical quantities. Directory [Text] / Ed. I.S. Grigorieva, E.Z. Meilikhova // - M/: Energoatomizdat, 1991. - 1323 p.

Article received: 27.09.2023

Approved after review: 13.10.2023

Accepted for publication: 15.01.2024

© ALLROUNDER