Скачать бесплатные шаблоны Joomla

UDC: 681.7.068

Maksudov B.I., Egamovb M.Kh., Rakhimova W. J.

REVIEWER: Abdulloev Kh.M.,

Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences,

Professor

REFERENCES

1. P.G. de Gennes, The Physics of Liquid Crystals. / P.G. de Gennes, J. Prost. // Clarendon Press, Oxford, - 1993. – 597 p.
  2. Valkov A.Yu. Fluctuations and light scattering in liquid crystals / Valkov A.Yu., Romanov V.P., Shalaginov A.N. // UFN -1994.- Volume 164. No. 2. – Pp.149-193
  3. Egamov M.Kh. The structural transformation of polymer dispersed liquid crystalline films in external deformation field -Journal of Physics: / M.Kh. Egamov // Conference Series, - 2018. – P.012013
  4. Popov V.A., Gilev V.G., Zakhlevnykh A.N. The influence of weak adhesion on the magnetic Fredericks transition in a ferronematic liquid crystal / V.A. Popov, V.G. Gilev, A.N. Zahlevnykh // Solid State Physics. – 2018. – Volume 60. ISSUE. 7. – Pp.1445-1450
  5. Krizhanovskii D.N./ D.N. Krizhanovskii, D. Sanvitto, I.A. Shelykh, M.M. Glazov, G. Malpucch, D.D. Solnyshkov, A. Kavokin, S. Ceccarelli, M.S. Skolnick, J.S. Roberts // Phys. Rev. B. 2006, V. 93, No 7. – P.073303
  6. Warsi S.S. / S.S.A. Warsi, R. Manohar // Ind. J. Sci. Technol., 2022, Vol. 15, No.21. – Pp.1052-1059
  7. Chausov D.N. / D.N. Chausov, A.D. Kurilov, R.N. Kucherov, A.V. Simakin, S.V. Gudkov // J. Phys.: Condens. Matter. 2020. – Vol.32. N0. 39. – P. 395102
  8. Egamov M.Kh. Polarizing properties of an elongated film of polymer-encapsulated liquid crystal with an admixture of surfactant / M.Kh. Egamov, V.P. Gerasimov, M.N. Krakhalev, O.O. Prishchepa, V.A. Loiko, V.Ya. Zyryanov // Optical Journal - 2014. - Т. - 81, №7. – Pp.67-71
  9. Egamov M.Kh. Light polarizers based on composite “polymer-LC-surfactant” films as anisotropic scattering media / M.Kh. Egamov, O.O. Prishchepa, V.P. Gerasimov, M.N. Krakhalev, V.A. Loiko // News of Universities. Physics Series. – 2013. – Vol.56, - No. 2-2. – Pp. 258-263
  10. Egamov M.Kh., Light scattering effect of polymer-liquid crystal composites with spontaneous self-organization of structure / M.Kh. Egamov, U. J. Rakhimova // News of the National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan. – 2022. - No. 3 (188). – Pp.78-84
  11. Makhsudov B.I., Influence of injection laser radiation power on the optical properties of composites based on “polymer-liquid crystal” / B.I. Makhsudov, M.Kh. Egamov, I.Kh. Faizulloev // Bulletin of the Tajik National University. Natural Sciences Series. - 2019. - No. 3. – Pp. 83-89
  12. Egamov M.Kh., Conformational transitions in polymer-encapsulated liquid crystal films / M.Kh. Egamov, S.K. Karimov, A. Abdumanovov // Reports of NAST, - 2022. – T. - 65, No. 1-2. – Pp.75-80
  13. Makhsudov B.I., Temperature dependence of optical properties in composites based on a polymer-nematic liquid crystal under uniaxial deformation / B.I. Makhsudov, I.Kh. Faizulloev, M.Kh. Egamov // Reports of NAST, - 2021. - Volume 64, No. 9-10. – Pp.536-541
  14. Kalitaevsky N.I. Wave optics / N.I. Kalitaevsky // Textbook. Manual for universities. Ed. 2nd, rev. and additional. – M.: Higher School, - 1978. – P.383.
  15. Egamov M.Kh. Modifications of the structure of polymer-liquid-crystal films for the production of polarizers / M.Kh. Egamov, U. J. Rakhimova // Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan, - 2021. - Volume 64. No. 11-12. – Pp.682-686
  16. Makhsudov B.I. Nonlinear optical phenomena in the interaction of laser radiation with composites based on polymer-nematic liquid crystal under uniaxial deformation / B.I.Makhsudov, M.Kh.Egamov, I.Kh. Faizulloev // Bulletin of the Tajik National University. Natural Sciences Series. - 2022. No. 1. – Pp. 104-115
  17. Makhsudov B.I. Optical hysteresis in composites based on a polymer-nematic liquid crystal under uniaxial deformation / B.I. Makhsudov, I.Kh. Faizulloev, M.Kh. Egamov // News of Universities. Physics series. – 2022. –Т.65, № 3 (772). – Pp.88-91. DOI: 10.17223/00213411/65/3/88

THE EFFECT OF SURFACTANT CONCENTRATION ON CHANGES IN THE PLANE OF POLARIZATION OF LIGHT PASSING THROUGH THE LCD MEDIUM

The effect of surfactants in the form of cetyltrimethyl ammonium bromide (CTAB) in nematic liquid crystal cells of type 5CB have been studied by the polarization-optical method. The relationship between the concentrations of the introduced surfactant and the angle of rotation of the polarization plane is established. The clear boundaries of the linear and elliptical polarization of the light transmitted through the cell are indicated, depending on the concentration of surface-active substances (surfactants). Possible applications of such materials in semiconductor and solid-state laser technology and display technologies are proposed.

Keywords: surface-active substance (surfactant), liquid crystal, light transmission, orientation, optical anisotropy, polarization plane.

Information about the authors: Makhsudov Barot Islomovich Tajik National University, doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences head of the nuclear physics, professor.  Address: 734025, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, Rudaki Avenue, 17. Phone: +992-907-74-33-83. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Egamov Mukhtor Khasanovich – Khujand Scientific Center of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. Address: 735730, Khujand,  Republic of  Tajikistan, Kosmonavtov st., 2-42.  Phone: (+992) 939-83-93-53.  E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Rahimova Umedakhon Juraboevna - Tajik state university of Law, Business and Policy, assistant of the information and communication technologies and programming department. Address: 735700, Khujand, Tajikistan, 19 micro district. Phone: (+992) 925-55-55-20. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. 

Article received 29.09.2023

Approved after review 04.12.2024

Accepted for publication 02.03.2024

© ALLROUNDER